Canada has included 111,000 new jobs openings during the last 12 months enlisting a significant development in the work showcase. According to the survey of Business Development Bank of Canada, wide variety of Canadian employers are eager for recruiting skilled overseas workers in order to fulfill its labor shortage.
As per the estimate of 435,000 employments stayed unfilled in the quarter January to March 2019, raising the expectations of talented overseas workers.
These job categories were the must have an extraordinary interest in Canada.
- In the first category were Chemical, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers.
- Among the Healthcare professionals there was a good scope for Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, and Clinical Psychologists, followed by Opticians.
- The next segment was IT Professionals like Cyber security experts, technical support and network administrators.
- In the fourth category were Skilled Trades like the Electricians, mechanics, and welders.
- This was followed by Quality controllers, and technical staff among the Technicians.
- Another category was Office support including the Administrative assistants, Personal Assistants, and receptionists.
- The next category had Sales representatives B2B, B2C, contact centers
- Professionals like the lawyers, Project managers, and researchers
- Finally, the Teachers also had a good demand.
Most of the people are looking for an opportunity to work on an international level. For the same they approach wide variety of immigration offices which sometimes lead them to the right path but some trap theses work aiming people and take all their financial support. These fraudsters are diminishing the entire name of immigration industry. For the help of such student FeeGuards.com comes into the action.
“We provide international students tuition fee protection coverage, safeguarding students and their families from such fraudsters. The Platform offers full college tuition fee refunds in the worst case scenarios and transforming the dream of study abroad aiming students into reality” said by one of the spokesperson of Fee Guards
Wide variety of challenges in Canada
Employers in the country Canada are adjusting their requirements for education or experience for including overseas skilled workers in a big way in huge numbers. 56% employers choose going beyond the basic local pool and recruit their staff from outside the Canada. Also, there were high number of gains in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, and Quebec provinces. The current scenario in Canada showcases skilled labor shortage and many unfilled jobs. All the aspirants can presently arrive in this splendid country.
This particular country has a quick immigration process through its federal Express Entry system and other Provincial Nominee Program streams with a direct link to Express-Entry. Applicants that possess the human capital factors of educational qualification, age, work experience, and proficiency in language get a top rank in the Comprehensive Ranking System score that decides eligibility to get the invitation to apply and seek permanent residence in this particular country.