Published Saturday, April 02, 2019, 11:06 AM IST
1. “Brexit is making overseas tech talents feel less welcome so why not we get ready to assist thousands of Tech Talents to opt for France“ – as said by La French Tech Director Kat Borlongan.
2. Under the initiative of the French Government La French Tech, new Tech visa scheme is already operational from 1 March 2019.
After Brexit, both the UK and the USA are planning to have stringent borders. Even the US has proposed anti-immigration stand under Trump administration.
So it’s the time when France has grabbed the chance to invite skilled workers overseas with the new Tech Visa. It’s a new scheme specially made to make it easy for the Start-ups to hire overseas workers. Under the initiative of the French
Government La French Tech, this scheme is already operational from 1 March 2019.
New Tech Visa is considered as one of the most open Start-up worker Visas in Europe by France.
“Brexit is making overseas tech talents feel less welcome so why not we get ready to assist thousands of Tech Talents to opt for France“ – as said by La French Tech Director Kat Borlongan.
Kat Borlongan added, “Not only this visa is just overhauling of administrative procedures but it conveys a message that France is ambitious and remains open. Also, this is a support to the 1000s of Start-ups in their complex growth pathway”.
Borlongan described that there is a scarcity of Product Managers and professionals in Marketing, Engineering, and Sales which has resulted in a bottleneck and has prevented start-ups from growing and developing effectively.
From ZD Net perspective, the top 5 firms Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon has raised their salaries that makes tougher for Start-ups to remain competitive.
Therefore, the new Tech Visa has been designed to offer liberty to the founders so that the firms can scale speedily and expand at the required pace. Four ways through which they can qualify for this Visa:
• Having the status of JEI – Young Innovative Enterprise
• Having received funds from the State
• Having support from a venture capitalist in France
• Being backed by a VC that is under the French Tech Program.
For any type of UK, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand or France visa-related queries, visit Visa Weekly. Stay tuned for latest immigration news!